We have re-evaluated all in-game resources and it was decided to implement some rebalancing changes:
1) From now on, gold is available only in the Journey Shop (as well as in the main shop), though the offers now are even more advantageous to you than they were before.
2) Quantity of gold in Daily Bonuses is now decreased.
3) It was decided to decrease the HP level of golden statues at the first leagues in the Gold Mine mode. In the meantime, the total amount of gold you get is decreased.
4) PvP chest rewards will provide more gold than before. The higher your League, the bigger the difference.
5) There is no more Gold in the Dark Tower and Pit chests.
6) Max amount of stocked gold is increased to 3 million.
1) Gold Dust will be renamed to Soul Dust.
2) From now on, Soulbind can be activated only by using Soul Dust. For that reason, Pal Points will no longer be used in the game. All the Pal Points will be converted into Soul Dust.
3) Active VIP Soul Dust bonuses are decreased.
4) From now on, Soul Dust is available only in the Dark Tower Shop, though the offers now are even more advantageous to you than they were before.
5) PvP chest rewards provide you more Soul Dust than before.
6) A chance to get a PvP chest with Soul Dust is now increased.
7) Now you have a chance to receive Soul Dust in the Dark Tower chests.
1) From now on, Elixir is available only in the Pit Shop (as well as in the main shop), though the offers now are even more advantageous to you than they were before.
2) An elixir is included in the Pit chests.
Game Mode changes:
1) From now on, you can read your adversary’s info during your PvP battle with him/her.
2) Guild Masters and Guild Officers can pin their messages in the Guild chats.
3) From now on, the Guild Master is relieved from his duties after 14 days away from the game. If the Guild Master remains inactive for 22 days, he will be automatically excluded from the Guild.
4) A new feature of an instant win for players who reached League 24 was added in the Journey mode (if your boss’ difficulty level is «EASY»).
5) From now on, in order to get into the Dark Tower mode you need to win 7 fights on all platforms.
6) In the Raids mode, the reward for the destruction of castles is increased.
7) The Guild will receive Influence after each event chapter completed by the Guild members.
1) A new animation of chest drops.
2) The EXP bar now displays the current quantity.
3) Visual changes of the world rating: an indicator showing all the position changes in the world rating was added.
1) An X10 Rookie Summon feature was added.
2) In-game nicknames no longer consist of swear words.
3) The amount of gems is now decreased in the «Heroic Line-Up» offers.
4) The first ability of Mina Hellsing is fixed.
5) The Turf Wars rewards display error was fixed. Rewards will be delivered for every cell captured.
6) Daily Quests’ refreshing error was fixed.